Monday, September 30, 2013

~Handmade Soaps~

I always have loved handmade soaps,
especially using fresh ingredients.
I made these glycerin soaps as a gift for my girlfriends, for giving me my birthday party.
My friend, Linda, had made beautiful soaps also for gifts to exchange that day.
Great minds think a like!
I had found this iron pan at a Flea Market and thought it would be a great mold for the soap.
I saw these other ideas for using fruit, herbs and flowers and had to try them all.
Great gifts for birthdays and special occasions.
This one is Strawberry & Goat's Milk.
~Pumpkin Cinnamon Goat's Milk~
~Borage & Chamomile Goat's Milk~
~Rose Petal Glycerin Soap~
~Basil Glycerin Soap~
~Lavender Glycerin Soap~
~Oatmeal Honey & Vanilla Goat's Milk~
~Lemon Glycerin Soap~
Using different tin molds, milk cartons and recycle plastic containers makes the project a lot of fun!
I got the basic soap from Michael's and just added things I love.
Wrap them up in clear cellophane bags with a pretty ribbon and it makes a wonderful gift for friends.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment