Wednesday, September 4, 2013

~New China Wreath and Simple & Sweet Fridays #79~

I wanted to make a different wreath using things I love on it.
China, flowers, and plants are some of my favorites.
China cups hanging from the center with raffia
was a pretty centerpiece for it.
I used some dried roses and hydrangeas.
Baby's breath and statice.
Even some air ferns.
Of course, broken pieces of china, 
I saved from my mother's old collections.
Putting it all together seemed to fit,
especially on the vintage ladder...
My mother would have loved it!
By the way, our daughter, Carly, is back from Europe.
She and her boyfriend, Justin, will be sharing their beautiful photos of their trip in the future. So happy they had fun!

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend!
Can't wait to see the inspiring projects you've been working on!!



If you have been featured on
Simple & Sweet Fridays,
feel free to add my button!
Rooted In Thyme

Enjoy the Simple & Sweet Friday linky party!

Rooted In Thyme

No comments:

Post a Comment