Wednesday, September 11, 2013

~Saying Goodbye For The Summer and Simple & Sweet Fridays #80~

I know we all love decorating with flowers.
I especially love the look of dried flowers.
It's always a surprise to see which ones 
withstand the elements of our weather in San Diego.
The Summer is ending soon,
so I wanted to do a tablescape with pale yellows.
I was given some beautiful dried green hydrangeas,
 and thought I could use them too.
With Fall approaching this month,
 a yellow tablescape
 was a nice way to say goodbye to the Summer.
 I made the little house adding 
some yellow floral paper for the roof,
 it fit perfectly for the centerpiece.
I added the dream crown and little garden girl.
Just the right whimsy.
 Some dishes stacked high under a cloche on a pedestal.
 Pretty etched wine glasses and
 different China plates added to the magical theme.
The green hydrangeas placed on top of 
a yellow napkin was a lovely contrast.
I love how the crystal vase made the flowers look so fragile.
Another beautiful dinner to end the Summer!
September 22nd will be here soon.
It was a fun Summer and we'll looking forward to a great Fall!

Can't wait to see your projects!
You inspire me every week!!!



If you have been featured on
Simple & Sweet Fridays,
feel free to add my button!
Rooted In Thyme

Enjoy the Simple & Sweet Friday linky party!

Rooted In Thyme

No comments:

Post a Comment