Thursday, October 3, 2013

~Decorating for Halloween and Simple & Sweet Fridays #83~

I started decorating the house today for Halloween.
Pumpkins are always the first thing I decorate with.
Adding a few new things is always fun.
I found a cute candleholder that holds different accessories.
I thought black beans would be whimsical for Halloween.
A little black witch hat for my fairy,
 I found at Summers Past Farms.
I made a Halloween card 
 using little gold beads, so pretty.
I took out my watercolors and made a couple of cards.
It always makes me feel good to be creative!
I saw this great project in Country Living Magazine, 
 October Issue 2013.
You can download the little mice template,
so much fun!! If I can do it, so can you!

Country Living also had another project for a Halloween Diorama.
This project was so much fun too!
I saved a pumpkin I had last year, and cut a circle, 
where I was going to display the scene.
 Then I painted the entire pumpkin with black paint.
I found the wolf at Walmart and added spanish moss, rocks and branches from the garden.
Cut out a moon and had my Halloween scene.
Love it!!
I added some pie pumpkins I found at Summers Past Farms today to my Miniature House.
I love the Rustic Fall look to it!!
Stan picked some fresh corn, butternut squash, 
watermelon and a beautiful pumpkin today in the garden. 
Our hard work is paying off now.
Tomorrow I'm planning on making some more fun projects for Halloween.
I'll share them with you soon!

Looking forward to seeing all your wonderful projects!
Thank you for stopping by and sharing your creative ideas every week. I want to thank each and everyone of you
 for being so
 inspirational!!





If you have been featured on
Simple & Sweet Fridays,
feel free to add my button!
Rooted In Thyme

Enjoy the Simple & Sweet Friday linky party!

Rooted In Thyme

No comments:

Post a Comment