Tuesday, September 17, 2013

~Treat Yourself To Something Sweet~

Over the weekend, I made some cupcakes for some friends.
I love chocolate cupcakes especially 
with some edible glitter on top!
With all the inspirational blogs I've seen lately,
I wanted a little bit of Autumn in the house.
I love my new Princess Owl.
I think she would like a little sweet treat too!
 One little bite wouldn't hurt...
I made a fresh strawberry, avocado and corn salad for dinner.
So refreshing!!
And a little bit of heaven,
Croque Monsieur.
I went to a French restaurant with my friends, Tami and Mary. 
I loved it so much, I had to try making it.
I found Ina Garten's recipe on the Food Network site.
It was delicious.
I can imagine how pretty Paris is right now.
The leaves must be falling everywhere.
So I collected some today and thought of a Charming French Cafe.

No comments:

Post a Comment