Tuesday, September 24, 2013

~A Romantic Birthday~

My birthday was yesterday, Sunday, September 23.
We just go back from a Surprise trip visiting our kids, Carly and Scott in Santa Cruz.
We had such a good time shopping in Carmel,
 riding bikes on the beach and of course, eating at the most wonderful restaurants.
We stopped at Specialty Produce on the way home from the airport
 and I picked out some beautiful cheddar and purple cauliflower and avocados for a salad.
Stan made chicken piccata and artichokes too. 
Some champangne to toast!
It was a wonderful Romantic weekend.
Here are some of the photos from our trip!
This is the Bed & Breakfast we stayed at in Santa Cruz.



The gardens were beautiful.


Loved the names of the rooms.



Redwood trees everywhere!

This was our room.
They had a stained glass door to the bathroom, very pretty!
We overlooked the water wheel from our deck.



I haven't riden a bike in 25 years.
It was so much fun.
Stan is going to buy one for me for my birthday!
It was a wonderful trip and loved seeing the kids too!
I'll be sharing more photos this week.
Also, some of my close friends gave me a wonderful birthday party last friday.
Wait to you see those photos!
Birthdays are so much FUN!!





No comments:

Post a Comment