Wednesday, September 18, 2013

~My New Sweater Pumpkin Creations and Simple & Sweet Fridays #81~

I have seen so many blogs with their creative sweater pumpkins. 
I love them all.
 I just wanted to try and make some for this Fall. 
My friend, Margie and I got together and just started having fun putting some together. 
Each one had it's own personality.
I love how they glitter with the lights on them.
I made a little white pumpkin to place near my
 Fall Sign I made last year.
My Music Candles light up this brown rustic pumpkin.
I hope everyone can make one pumpkin this Fall.
It's a fun project.
Let's see what you've created this week!




If you have been featured on
Simple & Sweet Fridays,
feel free to add my button!
Rooted In Thyme

Enjoy the Simple & Sweet Friday linky party!

Rooted In Thyme

No comments:

Post a Comment