Thursday, January 30, 2014

~A Special Birthday Crown and Simple & Sweet Fridays~

I wanted to share a special birthday crown,
 I made for a friend.
I knew it had to be a one-of-a-kind,
just like her.
A sparkle heart, pink roses and tulle all around.  
I tried it on all my favorite models.
It looked very pretty on all of them.
I found a pedestal to display it on,
 for the party.
I really enjoyed making it.
After I saw it on my friend, Yuri,
I knew it just fit.
She looked like a princess!!
I wrapped her presents up with a special touch...
Some ribbon stamped with love.
I found the cutest card.
I wish I could have made this,
love the detail.
By the way, she loves shoes!!
I made a flower for one of her presents.
I stamped 4 different colored tissues, then cut them out.
Then curled the ends of the flower with a pencil,
then used a glittered button to put it all together.
Another package I just used tulle 
and a simple white butterfly from Michael's.
Love it!!
I cut fresh flowers from the garden to bring to the hostess, Virginia.
The party was so much fun.
Virginia, Tami, Mary, Me, Linda and the birthday girl, Yuri.
Love celebrating birthdays with my girlfriends.

Have a great weekend!




Last weeks features:









If you have been featured on
Simple & Sweet Fridays,
feel free to add my button!
Rooted In Thyme

Enjoy the Simple & Sweet Friday linky party!

Rooted In Thyme

No comments:

Post a Comment