Thursday, January 2, 2014

~Happy New Year and Simple & Sweet Fridays #96~

Wishing you all a wonderful 2014!
I wanted to share with you some photos I took when we were up in San Francisco. The city was beautiful during the holidays.
~Carly and I~
~The Fairmont~

~Mark Hopkins~
The beautiful Bay Bridge.
When we came home to San Diego, the weather was 75 degrees.
The kids wanted to go to the beach.
These photos were taken at Coronado.
I had to show you these beautiful sandcastles!

~The Hotel Del Coronado~
Loved the Happy New Year Sandcastle!
Our son, Scott, took this photo on New Year's Eve!
We had a wonderful holiday with the kids home!

I want to thank all my wonderful blogging friends for all their support this past year.
We have all been through different challenges and have had strength from each other to surpass them.
I am looking forward to a New Year and seeing all your inspirational blogs. The talent everyone has always amazes me.
You are the best!!!



Last weeks features:










If you have been featured on
Simple & Sweet Fridays,
feel free to add my button!
Rooted In Thyme

Enjoy the Simple & Sweet Friday linky party!

Rooted In Thyme

No comments:

Post a Comment