Monday, February 3, 2014

~My New Sucre Tin & Photos of the Garden~

I found the cutest galvanized bucket at our favorite store,
Home Goods.
I had to have it for my sugar, very French you know.
I put a little red bird with a crown on top.
I love it.
I stopped by the nursery for some flowers.
We're redoing the plants by the front door.
There's always some area that needs some work.
I planted some Basil in the Herb pot. 
It's so small that it was falling over, 
so I placed some name corks to help support it.
My amaryllis is just starting to bloom.
We just bought a new lemon espalier.
I can't wait to have fresh lemons.
Some strawberries and cabbage that I have to plant.
I'm looking for the right spot in the garden.
Some playful rabbits jumping in the raised beds of lettuce.
Stan and I have been working in the garden planting new areas
 and adding new bulbs.
Unfortunately, we haven't had that much rain in San Diego.
This week we're supposed to get some.
It really helps with all the new plants.
I made a little dessert for us.
It's always nice to treat ourselves to something sweet.
Especially, after all the yard work we did this weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment