Thursday, January 16, 2014

~Paris Vignette and Simple & Sweet Friday #98~

I wanted to do a vignette using one of my Paris windows I painted and dried flowers.
I fell in love with this material.
I love this French vase my mother gave me.
I dried some roses from the garden for it.
Lights make it sparkle!

My Paris journal fits the theme.

Another pitcher my mother gave me.
Unfortunately, it broke.
Stan glued it the best he could, I still love it.
On the bottom of the pitcher,
 says it's from France.
No wonder I love it.
A little Romantic vignette in my house,
hope you liked it!

Can't wait to see what you've all been working on this week!



Last weeks features:









If you have been featured on
Simple & Sweet Fridays,
feel free to add my button!
Rooted In Thyme

Enjoy the Simple & Sweet Friday linky party!

Rooted In Thyme

No comments:

Post a Comment