Thursday, November 21, 2013

~Thanksgiving Desserts and Simple & Sweet Fridays #90~


I've been cooking in the kitchen
 getting ready for Thanksgiving.
Making sure all the recipes tasted delicious.
 Little leaves for a pumpkin pie was so much fun to make!
I remember whatever was left over in dough,
 my mother would make sugar cinnamon leaves.
So, now it's a tradition.
I made a Lemon Bundt Cake.
I love the Nordic Ware Sunflower Pan.
It looks so pretty for a Fall dessert!
I tried a new recipe with fresh cranberries.
Sweet Paul's,
 Cranberry Almond Streusel Cake
Very moist and delicious!!
A must try recipe for Thanksgiving!!
This was my first attempt into making this dessert.
I love using fresh fruit in season.
Cutting fresh dough into strips and wrapping it around a pear.
Baking it.
 Made it into a very special dessert!
Of course, we all love Pumpkin Bread.
Hope this gives you dessert ideas for your Thanksgiving Feast!!

I also wanted to share with you that
 Stan and I will be participating in 
Summers Past Farms
 Annual Antique & Craft Sale
Saturday, December 7th, 2013
9:00 am.- 4:00pm.
15602 Olde Hwy. 80
Flinn Springs, California 92021
(619) 390-1523
Hope to see you there!!



If you have been featured on
Simple & Sweet Fridays,
feel free to add my button!
Rooted In Thyme

Enjoy the Simple & Sweet Friday linky party!

Rooted In Thyme

No comments:

Post a Comment