Tuesday, November 12, 2013

~Life's Simple Pleasures~

I get pleasure from doing the most simplest things.
Carly bought back from Paris a newspaper for me.
She knows I love anything from France.
I decided to paint some clay pots. 
I cut some strips of the French paper and
then glued them onto the pots.
With some pretty sunflowers in them,
it was a little bit of a French touch.
I wanted to do an easy project with stamping. 
I made some envelopes for the Thanksgiving table,
and added some Thankful tags for my family. 
I saw a recipe for soft pretzels.
We were watching the football games
over the weekend.

I've been wanting to try new recipes,
this one was in the Food Network Magazine.
It was fun wrapping the dough into a twist!
They were delicious,
 at half-time!
We found these beautiful yellow lentils at a Farmers Market.
So, I made some Lentil soup and added
 some vegetables from our garden.
A very simple dish!
A Beautiful Bouquet of Roses
I love Simple Pleasures!

No comments:

Post a Comment