Wednesday, November 27, 2013

~Happy Thanksgivings Everyone! and Simple & Sweet Fridays #91~

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
I wanted to share with you
some photos of our Thanksgiving table this year.
This year I went with a Rooster Theme.
I found this Sunflower tablecloth at Pottery Barn last year.
I love the colors of Fall.
Clear plates with Autumn leaves underneath.
Old Vintage Silverware
My mother's rooster wine glasses to go with the theme.
 Acorn name tags I made last year.
Candles Everywhere


Rooster plates from Williams Sonoma.
Pretty Thanksgiving crackers that my friend Tami gave me.

~Harvest Moon Cocktail~
To make 2 drinks:
1/4 cup Apricot Brandy
1/2 cup each of Sweet-and-Sour prepared mix and
Seltzer Water, and
4 teaspoons of Pomegranate Juice
Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your love ones.
~Cheers To All Our Blogging Friends~



I also wanted to share with you that
 Stan and I will be participating in 
Summers Past Farms
 Annual Antique & Craft Sale
Saturday, December 7th, 2013
9:00 am.- 4:00pm.
15602 Olde Hwy. 80
Flinn Springs, California 92021
(619) 390-1523
Hope to see you there!!



If you have been featured on
Simple & Sweet Fridays,
feel free to add my button!
Rooted In Thyme

Enjoy the Simple & Sweet Friday linky party!

Rooted In Thyme

No comments:

Post a Comment