Tuesday, November 19, 2013

~A Simple White Vignette & Planting My Sweet Peas~

I wanted to do a simple white vignette.
I found the perfect white pumpkin runner at Home Goods! 
Our favorite store.
A little bling of rhinestones added.
Very elegant but whimsical!
I added my paper bird resting on a silver glittered nest.
I love our buffet.
It was one of our first finds at an Antique Store.
It has such wonderful detailed cravings on it.
It's a simple vignette for the buffet
 before starting to decorate for Christmas.
I wanted to share with you all the 
sweet pea seeds I collected last year.
I started the seedlings the beginning of October.
They are established now and ready to be put in the ground.
I bought some arches to help support them.
We already have some growing here and there.
I just wanted to add more next to the sunflowers.
Can't wait to see them all in bloom.
The weather report said, we might get up to 2 inches
 of rain in the next 5 days.
That is a lot for San Diego.
I know the garden will love it.
Our paperwhites are in full bloom now.
They always multiply every year.
I found this beautiful stenciled French box.
It had 2 Apple Blossom Amaryllis in it. 
 I'm saving the box for something special to put inside.
I think the bulbs will be happy just to be planted.
Maggie waited patiently while I did my gardening.
Yes, Maggie we will go for a walk now.
Hope you all had a good day too!!


No comments:

Post a Comment