Thursday, November 14, 2013

~Outdoor Fall Party and Simple & Sweet Fridays #89~

We invited some neighbors over for a Fall Dinner Party.
The weather was perfect to eat outdoors.
I found this tablecloth at our favorite store,
Home Goods. It was a perfect pattern for a Fall Party.
I love using burlap in the tablescape.
It gives it that harvest look.
I have two of the prettiest chandeliers over the tables.
 Autumn is one of my favorite seasons.
I added my pumpkin plates my friend, Linda gave me.
It added the Fall touch to the table.

My friend, Margie made these delicious Spice Mini Cakes.
I had to make a couple of loaves of bread.
And of course,
some pomegranate martinis.
We all had such a good time visiting.
A special night and a 
surprise cupcake for the birthday girl.
A Wonderful Fall Dinner Party!





If you have been featured on
Simple & Sweet Fridays,
feel free to add my button!
Rooted In Thyme

Enjoy the Simple & Sweet Friday linky party!

Rooted In Thyme

No comments:

Post a Comment