Wednesday, October 16, 2013

~Paris Fall Tablescape and Simple & Sweet Fridays #85~

I thought it would be fun to do a Paris Fall Tablesetting.
Displaying white pumpkins and using
 black and white as the color scheme.
I had a Eiffel Tower Candelabra
 that my friend,Yuri, had given me.
It was perfect for the centerpiece.
 A silver tray underneath and white pumpkins around it.
 Some stamped paper placemats in black and white and
 white pumpkins with white roses.
Very Romantic!
I got inspired by an article in Romantic Homes using black and white as the color scheme for Fall.
They also used sheet music paper to wrap around votives.
A very simple touch and they look so pretty when lit.
 Croissants and a French bottle of wine,
of course!!
A lemon tart and some chocolate macaroons.
I love having a centerpiece with candles on it.
I picked fresh butternut squash from the garden 
to display with the white pumpkins.
 Black candleholders and sheet music decoupaged candles
 that I had made to create the Romantic mood.
I took a photo from upstairs.
 It looked like a perfect magical Paris Table.
~Paris in the Fall~
A French Wall Sign that Yuri gave me too. 
I have to find a special place to hang it.


Looking forward to all your wonderful Fall projects this week!





If you have been featured on
Simple & Sweet Fridays,
feel free to add my button!
Rooted In Thyme

Enjoy the Simple & Sweet Friday linky party!

Rooted In Thyme

No comments:

Post a Comment