Monday, October 14, 2013

~My New Little Chair~

I found the cutest little chair at the thrift store.
It was painted yellow with stickers all over it.
Just 2.00, so I couldn't say no.
I painted it blue.
Now, it holds 3 baby pumpkins.
Just a perfect little chair. 
I forgot to share with you a gift,
 I gave my friends for my birthday party.
I stamped tags with a cute sheep on them.
Gave it some color.
Added a little fleece to it.
I found these Olive pots on sale at a local nursery.
I thought I'd add some Olive Oil and a loaf of fresh bread.
I saw this idea on Heather Bullard's / Lifestyle blog.
It's the French Baguette Wrap:  Free Printable.
Thank you Heather!  
It made the presentation very special!
All wrapped up waiting to be opened!
Baked a loaf of rustic bread today.
My mother-in-Law, Mary stopped by to try the bread.
I think she liked it!
Have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment