Monday, October 7, 2013

~Baking & Gardening This Weekend~

I wanted to make some cookies this weekend and thought Strawberry Sugar cookies sounded good.
 Edible glitter for the stem, red frosting and tiny sprinkles,
they turned out so pretty!
A pink strawberry jewelry box from my friend, Margie.
Love it!
Back to the cookies, 
I made some heart cookies too.
Everybody loves hearts!
I found this cute Apple Pie dish at Target.
I just had to buy it.
They also had this dish towel with a recipe for 
Apple Streusel Pie.
So, you knew I couldn't resist it either...
I bought this apple slicer from Pampered Chef.
It was just the thing I needed to slice the apples.
Some Special Topping!
It was a perfect dessert for the weekend.
I picked some cabbages for a Fall Arrangement.
I love all the pretty ruffled leaves.
My last project for the weekend was to save my tomato seeds from this years harvest.
 I stamped the names onto envelopes and dried the seeds in a cup.
Now, we'll have plenty to plant next year.
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend doing the things you love!






No comments:

Post a Comment