Wednesday, February 5, 2014

~Heavenly Chocolate Cupcakes and Simple & Sweet Fridays #101~

There's nothing like homemade cupcakes for Valentine's.
I found a new cupcake mold at Walmart.
With some pink frosting in the middle 
and sprinkled with powdered sugar.
A very pretty holiday dessert.
I decorated the front door with a rose heart.
I hung up a heart I received from a friend that's living in Germany.
I love the detailed art work on it.
I wanted to share some of the decorations in our house.

I made some handmade rosettes last year.

A little Valentine's box I made to hold special cards.


Wishing you all a Romantic weekend!!





Last weeks features:









If you have been featured on
Simple & Sweet Fridays,
feel free to add my button!
Rooted In Thyme

Enjoy the Simple & Sweet Friday linky party!

Rooted In Thyme

No comments:

Post a Comment