Thursday, February 13, 2014

~ Romance is in the Air and Simple & Sweet Fridays #102 ~

I love Valentine's Day and all the romantic things that go with it!
A girl can never have enough flowers, champagne and chocolate!
Setting the table was easy to do.
Red wine glasses, red votives, and red roses.

Vintage dishes and silverware add to the special occasion.
I stamped some old pages from a book with a red heart and
 strips of linen stamped "with love".
Tied it all together with a dried rose to give it a vintage look
 at each place setting.

I even cut some velvet hearts to place on the table too!
An old silver platter of my mother's,
to place the vase on.
 Focaccia bread with hearts made out of butter.
I love the vintage tablecloth.
Dreaming of a wonderful Valentine's.
 Chocolate kisses in little crystal glasses.


Some Valentine postcards to add a little whimsy.
Butter cookies sprinkled with confectioners sugar.
Heart cookies in different sizes
 look so pretty displayed on my new cake stand.
Love you all...
 and hope you all get a little sweet treat on
 Valentine's Day!!





Last weeks features:









If you have been featured on
Simple & Sweet Fridays,
feel free to add my button!
Rooted In Thyme

Enjoy the Simple & Sweet Friday linky party!

Rooted In Thyme





No comments:

Post a Comment