Tuesday, February 11, 2014

~A David Austin Rose From Harry~

 I'm so excited!!
I just received a
  David Austin Rose!
Our daughter, Katie's boyfriend, Harry, 
ordered it for Stan and me as a gift!
How lucky are we. It's called,
 "Jude the Obscure".
Can't wait to see it this Summer!!
I wanted to share with you also,
 a Cake Stand Harry gave me for Christmas.
He brought it all the way over from England.
I love Cath Kidston and all her wonderful designs.
I love it.
Speaking of flowers,
 I couldn't resist this beautiful blue hydrangea.
So pretty!!
Our forsythia is starting to bloom now.
I love the yellow flowers on it.
I can never have enough cabbages for the garden.
We were gardening this weekend and Stan placed the 
Heart Stepping Stones in a new area.
Can't wait to see the new bulbs come up!
I was seeing Hearts in the garden everywhere.

I started to make some decorations for the Valentine's table.
I'll share with you our Valentine's table
 this week at Simple & Sweet Friday's.
Candies out for the kids.

My friend, Margie, surprised me with Red Roses today. 
Thank you, dear friend!!
You made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment