Monday, November 26, 2012

~Someone's Treasure~

I love thrift stores as much as my mother did.
She couldn't stop by one without 
running in for 5 minutes.
It was that look in her eye and excitement she had.
I now 
know how she felt.
Every time I'm shopping for that one treasure,
 I think of her.
I couldn't resist finding these 
vintage Christmas ornaments.
They just don't make them like they used to.
The colors and designs seem to bring back wonderful memories.
I'm so glad I stopped for
 5 minutes at the thrift store.
I love this one,
 A Shooting Star. 
Sending Happy Christmas Thrift Shopping To Everyone!
Hope you find a treasure too!


Don't forget to put on your calendar:
Summers Past Farms
Saturday, December 1st
Antique & Craft Fair
rustic post and timber bard

Antique & Craft Fair
Saturday, December 1st
9:00am - 4:00pm

An extraordinary Craft Fair! Over 70+ fine craftsman and expert artisans can be found at our Fall Craft Fair. Crafts, collectables, antiques & a garden sale all on our spacious lawn area. Enjoy your day shopping for the holidays at this great outdoor event!

Stan and I will be there selling our crafts. I'll show you some photos later this week! Hope to see you there!


Summers Past Farms
15602 Olde Hwy 80
Flinn Springs, CA 92021
(619) 390-1523

No comments:

Post a Comment