Monday, July 30, 2012

~Vintage Ironing Board~

I went to the Vintage Marketplace at the Oaks in June this year.
Rita Reade of Mammabellarte puts on the best Vintage Marketplace I've ever gone to.
It's in Fallbrook, California.
I bought this beautiful antique ironing board from Sara of Sweet Magnolias Farm.
You can't find the old wooden ones anymore. 
So when I spotted this one I knew I had to have it.
I love how she made the ironing board cover with the floral material.
She makes the cutest towels.
I had to get the clothespin holder.
I love how she uses lace and adds her perfect touch to all her items.
She even added lace to the cover. I found the old iron at a thrift store and stamped some clothespins. 
I found this old shopping cart at 
Urban Barn in Escondido.
Now all I need is my clothesline.
 I'm working on my husband to put one up.
I know just the place.
Can't wait for the next show in Fallbrook
 on Sept. 7th & 8th.

No comments:

Post a Comment