Wednesday, July 4, 2012

~The Table is Set for 4th of July~

The table is set and we're ready for July 4th.
I decided to use my red wine goblets
 and accent pieces.
I found some cute ribbon at Joanne's Cloth World.
It looks so perfect hanging from our chandelier.
I love my little Patriotic animals displayed as a centerpiece.
 Stan and I have collected these dishes since we first got married. The French artist Gerard Laptau designed these quaint pastoral scenes.
They are Villeroy & Boch.
The design is Naif.
Each plate has a different scene.
We always like to set them out for the holidays.
I love the village marketplace.
Looking forward to a fun day.
We're invited to Tami and Mark's for lunch and games, then home with the family for dinner.
Wishing you all a Happy 4th of July with your families and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment