Tuesday, December 24, 2013

~Merry Christmas Everyone and Simple & Sweet Fridays #95~

Wishing all my blogging friends
 ~A Very Merry Christmas~
The kids are home.
The table is set.
I loved making all the festive things for the table.
Made some mulled wine.
It always smells so good simmering in the kitchen.

Made a Rum Cake and
Chocolate Cake
Vanilla cupcakes with
Chocolate Stars.
My Christmas treasures everywhere.


A new silver birdhouse salt & pepper shaker 
from my friend, Virginia.
So cute!

Thank you for always sharing the most creative projects!
I love being inspired by each one of you! 
I hope you all have the best Christmas ever!!


Last weeks features:
















If you have been featured on
Simple & Sweet Fridays,
feel free to add my button!
Rooted In Thyme

Enjoy the Simple & Sweet Friday linky party!

Rooted In Thyme

No comments:

Post a Comment