Thursday, December 19, 2013

~Christmas Memories and Simple & Sweet Fridays #94~

I wanted to share with you all our Christmas decorations this year.
The house is ready for the kids to come home.
Lots of wonderful memories of the past.
 I made the stockings years ago when the children were little.
~Our dining room~ 
I love putting out all the different Christmas villages.


Stan always does a wonderful job on the lights outside.
Katie and Scott helped this year.

Love the green heart above the wreath,
 it was a nice surprise!


Of course, 
a snowman to greet everyone!
A Welcome Christmas sign I painted!
Wishing Everyone 
A Merry Christmas!

I also wanted to thank you all for your warmhearted comments
for my mother-in-law, Mary. It meant a lot to Stan and I.
Love You All.


If you have been featured on
Simple & Sweet Fridays,
feel free to add my button!
Rooted In Thyme

Enjoy the Simple & Sweet Friday linky party!

Rooted In Thyme

No comments:

Post a Comment