Thursday, June 20, 2013

~A Little Kiss and Simple & Sweet Fridays #68~

I couldn't resist saying "A Little Kiss".
These fairies are so cute, just like they're posing for us.
When my daughter, Carly, came to visit she surprised me with a new pumpkin for my fairy garden.
It is just the right size for my fairy basket!
Now the fairies have a new pumpkin home.
Here's another miniature spot in a terrarium I have.
I found the barn at Michael's and painted it red. I also found the little chalet house at a thrift store and the tractor at Home Goods.
So cute!
I bought some new vegetables for the garden.
Some lettuce, black beauty eggplant and spinach.
I found the prettiest Basket of Fire Purple Chili Peppers.
Filled in one of the raised beds with all the vegetables I just got.
The other one has Carrots, Japanese Eggplants and Swiss Chard.
Look in the background, one of the sunflowers is so tall!  
 The purple artichoke flower is so pretty in bloom!
Stan helped me hang some beautiful pots, 
that I found at a French Store. 
Love them on the fence!
Our first big crop of veggies!


Happy Thursday everyone!
Last weeks Simple & Sweet Favorites!

If you have been featured on
Simple & Sweet Fridays,
feel free to add my button!
Rooted In Thyme

Happy Simple & Sweet Fridays!
Do you have any posts that you find 
inspiring for other bloggers to read! 
 Just link them up.  It's just that simple.

The Rules:
Please become a follower of Rooted In Thyme & grab my button so everyone can join the fun!
Please link up a post that you think everyone will love!
No direct blog links, etsy links, linky parties, or advertising links.
Please look at 3 links that bloggers have linked up and comment them telling them why you looked that their post

Enjoy the Simple & Sweet Friday linky party!

Rooted In Thyme

No comments:

Post a Comment