Sunday, August 26, 2012

~Stepping Stones in the Garden~

Stan and I decided we wanted to make some stepping stones for the garden.
He helped me mix the cement up and we poured it in different molds.
We bought the letters online, but I think any craft store might carry them.
You know me, 
I love stamping anything.
We just had to come up with the different sayings.
It's fun to add stones, shells or whatever you love to them.
Of course, 
we made stepping stones with Rooted in Thyme on them.
An edible salad stepping stone for our fresh vegetables that we grow.
They looked so good all lined up to dry.
After they dried I wanted to 
paint them a different color.

After I had placed the pumpkin stepping stone in this spot the pumpkins starting to grow here.
How perfect is that?
It was a fun project and we want to make more soon. It's so relaxing playing in the garden...

No comments:

Post a Comment