Tuesday, August 7, 2012

~ A Little Paint~

The new spot for the furniture under the gazebo seems perfect with the lights on at night.
 
I painted the smaller piece with
   one coat of white paint and 
and the new piece was distressed enough so I really didn't do anything to it. Since they're going to be outside anyway. 
A little white paint for the 
blue chair to finish the look.
Setting the mood at night is easy with candles.
We can sit outside in the summer and enjoy all our hard work.
The lighting is the key element at night.
I think this little piece turned out just right for this spot.
I'm always on the hunt for things for the garden.
We're enjoying the long nights outside.


I think a glass of wine sounds good right now, 
don't you? A beautiful sunset on a hot summer night.

No comments:

Post a Comment