Wednesday, August 7, 2013

~Garden Plates and Simple & Sweet Fridays #75~

I've been wanting to add some china plates to the garden.

 I ran across some chipped and miss-matched plates my mother had left me. 
I knew she would love this idea using them in the garden as markers.
I used a Deco Color marker. 
Hopefully it was last, at least through the summer.
Then I recycled some old wood stakes from a barrel.
Stan helped me drill holes in the plates.
Did I ever tell you I have the best husband.

Of course, we needed a thyme marker.
I wanted to treat Stan with dessert for helping me make the garden plates. 
I love any recipe using filo dough. I made him a
 Cherry and Almond Strudel.
Had to share my new lavender with you.
So pretty!





Happy Thursday everyone!
Last weeks Simple & Sweet Favorites!

If you have been featured on
Simple & Sweet Fridays,
feel free to add my button!
Rooted In Thyme

Happy Simple & Sweet Fridays!
Do you have any posts that you find 
inspiring for other bloggers to read! 
 Just link them up.  It's just that simple.

The Rules:
Please become a follower of Rooted In Thyme & grab my button so everyone can join the fun!
Please link up a post that you think everyone will love!
No direct blog links, etsy links, linky parties, or advertising links.
Please look at 3 links that bloggers have linked up and comment them telling them why you looked that their post

Enjoy the Simple & Sweet Friday linky party!

Rooted In Thyme

No comments:

Post a Comment