Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Carly in Europe and Simple & Sweet Fridays #77

Colosseum - Rome
My daughter Carly is in Europe with her boyfriend Justin and his family. She sent me some photos and I wanted to share them with you! 


Lake Como


Lake Como


Lake Como


Monte Carlo


Monte Carlo


Monte Carlo


Monte Carlo


Monte Carlo


Justin and Carly in Monte Carlo


Monte Carlo


Pisa


Pisa

More photos to come!
Hope everyone is having a great week!
Ciao


Just wanted to let everyone know I love you visiting each week and meeting new blogging friends.

You all have so much talent and inspire us all with your great ideas and projects!

Thank you for all your support!

You're the best!


If you have been featured on
Simple & Sweet Fridays,
feel free to add my button!
Rooted In Thyme

Enjoy the Simple & Sweet Friday linky party!

Rooted In Thyme

No comments:

Post a Comment