Monday, July 22, 2013

~Chandeliers & Pretty Linens at Warmth Company~


When Stan and I visited the kids in Santa Cruz,
we had to stop by 
~Warmth Company~
 to see all their beautiful things.

 Warmth Company is located in Aptos, California.
Monica Emmert & Naomi Branagan are sisters who own it. 
Warmth Company is a fine home furnishing and clothing store.
I wanted to share with you photos of our recent visit there. 
Lots of beautiful chandeliers!
~Gorgeous Linens~


They have a wonderful selection of everything.


I'm sure you could find one chandelier you love...


~Beautiful Jewelry~

Our kids, Carly and Scott went shopping too!
~Every Day Is A New Opportunity To Make A New 
Happy Ending~
I love this quote!



I love this store and hope you will visit it too.
Say hi to the owners for me,
Monica & Naomi!
~Warmth Company~
140 Post Office Drive
Aptos Village, Calif. 95003

No comments:

Post a Comment