Thursday, March 14, 2013

~Paris in the Garden and Simple & Sweet Fridays #54~


I had found this mailbox at a thrift store for $5 over the weekend
and knew I wanted to have it in the garden.
When I saw this Paris stencil on Esty, I knew that was my answer. I painted the mailbox with 1 
coat of white paint and then painted the stencil in black.
It needed a little extra bling to it, 
so I added a red votive to it.
A mailbox gives your garden a whimsical look.
I had bought this old window at a salvage store
and painted the same stencil on it. 
I like it in front of the mirror.  
next to my Eiffel Tower candelabra.
 Little touches of Paris in my garden now.
So Romantic!

Just want to give you all a special thank you for all your wonderful support. I love seeing all your inspirational ideas and hearing all your inspiring stories. You're all so creative!
Can't wait to see what your projects are this week!
Spring is in the Air...



Happy Thursday everyone!
Last weeks Simple & Sweet Favorites!

Go check out Penny's Vintage Home's post Romantic Easter Tree!
Penny displays bunnies everywhere in her beautiful home.  You'll love her Romantic Easter Tree.  So adorable!
Be sure to check out Penny's blog!

Go check out Junk Chic Cottage's post Good Morning!
Kris shares wonderful ideas using chippy posts to decorate.  I love how she framed her window in her office! Very creative!
Be sure to check out Kris's blog!

Go check out Our Southern Home's post Gallery Wall (Santa Photos)!
Christy will inspire you to create a wall gallery with family photos. A special chalkboard ties it all together!

Go check out Christy's blog!

Go check out Life on Lakeshore Drive's post Easter Bunny Wreath Tutorial!
Kathy makes the cutest Easter Bunny Wreath and shares her tutorial.  You'll love making this bunny for Easter!
Be sure to check out Kathy's blog!


Go check out Old Things New's post Spring Dreamin'!
Patti has wonderful ideas for spring decorating.  Love her cloche and rosette wreath!
Be sure to check out Patti's blog! 



If you have been featured on
Simple & Sweet Fridays,
feel free to add my button!
Rooted In Thyme

Happy Simple & Sweet Fridays!
Do you have any posts that you find 
inspiring for other bloggers to read! 
 Just link them up.  It's just that simple.

The Rules:
Please become a follower of Rooted In Thyme & grab my button so everyone can join the fun!
Please link up a post that you think everyone will love!
No direct blog links, etsy links, linky parties, or advertising links.
Please look at 3 links that bloggers have linked up and comment them telling them why you looked that their post

Enjoy the Simple & Sweet Friday linky party!

Rooted In Thyme

No comments:

Post a Comment