Wednesday, March 13, 2013

~My Whimsical Dollhouse~

I decided it was time to give my
 dollhouse a little whimsy makeover.
It just needed a little sparkle.
I added some garland and embellishments all around the outside.
It started to take on a Shabby Chic look with a magical touch.
With some ribbon here and there
and the lights on, 
made it look new again.
I added a garden on the side with a little gazebo.
I love my new addition, my miniature garden girl.
With her watering can and basket of flowers, 
it's just what the garden needed.
I bought the pig at Summers Past Farms,
 but made the vegetables and chickens out of clay.
I found these miniature coffee mugs years ago,
 when I first made the house.
It adds that special touch with our names on them.
A candlelight dinner waits for the fairies.
The lights on at night look so magical.
I hope the fairies like it...

No comments:

Post a Comment