Monday, March 25, 2013

~Easter Sparkle~

 I can't believe Easter will be here this week. 
This year is going by too fast!
I decorated my butcher block table with little bunnies!
I used a bunny paper punch and
 some pretty pastel papers.
Some green grass stamped,
and a pretty vintage fence,
Some blue clouds and the background was done for the table.
How cute is this stamp!
I stamped some bunnies and carrots onto some tags and
tied them onto some branches with string.
I bought some beautiful branches from my favorite place, 
Trader Joe's.
Put them into a urn and with my cute little chicks.
I added some little fuzzie balls to the bunnies tails.
Found some carrots.
My Easter house I made with a little lamb
 all lite up.
How about some eggs from Target with lights.
Love how the Bunny Runner looks!
Some carrots in the tree.
A little Sparkle for Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment