Tuesday, May 21, 2013

~Hawaiian Birthday Party For Tami~


I thought I'd share with you photos of my girlfriend's, 
Tami Birthday Party.
  We celebrated at Yuri's home.
Tami and her husband, Mark love the beach,
so an Hawaiian Birthday Party was the answer!



 Stan helped me pick fresh alstromeria 
from our garden for the flowers.
They looked so pretty with the Hawaiian print.
Linda took lots of photos to remember the special day.
The dishes and special details were very festive.

The birthday girl, Tami, wearing a fresh lei.
Yuri made California rolls and 
singapore chicken skewers for appetizers. 
Virginia made Mai Tai's. So good!
My friend, Jackie helped me with the place cards.
She found just the right  stickers and 
flowers to match the tablecloth.
Pretty flowers for the napkin rings.
Yuri made the best shrimp cocktails!

The Ahi Salad was so delicious!

Mary made the cake,
You have to check out her blog,
 La Bella Vita Design & Inspiration.
Her cakes are beautiful!
Virginia was a perfect hostess.
Yuri's living room is so beautiful and spacious.
Her kitchen is gorgeous.
Linda and I were in charge of the craft. We painted a distressed look to the frames before the party. Linda found the shells and pearls to fit the "Beach Theme". 
We sat outside and hot glued our creations.
 I was so proud of mine.


Yuri ordered from a friend, the cutest cookies.
Her name is Julie Otsuka.
She can make any cookie you want,
 for the theme of party you're having.
She creates every detail perfectly.
I gave all the girls a goodie bag.
 I found all the Hawaiian things to decorate
 the bags at the $1 store. I just hot glued them on.
 A sandcastle stamp and 
 sand on the bottom for the tags.
Put it all together for a beach bag.
It was a wonderful Hawaiian party.
Happy Birthday Tami!

No comments:

Post a Comment