Tuesday, December 18, 2012

~Festive Traditions To Celebrate~

I made today one of my mother's favorite Christmas cookies.
She called it a Golden Thumbprint.
My brothers and sisters and I would always go to midnight mass, that way we could sleep in and wait for the excitement of our parents opening up the hallway door to the living room, where the Christmas tree and presents were.                                                                 
My dad was a usher for 47 years at St. Cecilia's Catholic Church in Tustin.
We had such wonderful memories.
I made this snowman family of us out of fondant.
 It's makes me laugh!
I found a little dog ornament 
that looks like our Lab, Maggie.
Wrapped some presents,


 and decorated an old time card in a frame.
I'm enjoying the traditions of Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment