Monday, March 12, 2012

French Garden Chair


I found this chair at a thrift store for $5.00
 and wanted to make a miniature garden in it.
I had Stan cut the center out. 
After seeing how it looked, 
I changed my mind with the
  colander in the center.
So I decided to place
 chicken wire and then moss.
I painted it with 
Lowe's ultra white paint.
Stan used the staple gun to place
 chicken wire in the center.
Then I added the moss, then filled it with soil.
I filled it with flowers and 
added some special touches.
This is our front door which I love painted black.
 It shows off all your decorations 
for all the holidays. 
The bird garland I got from Summers Past Farms.
This is a photo before the
 garden chair was added.
 The black chandelier gives 
you a little whimsy.
The new garden chair adds 
that extra touch 
for the front porch.
It all comes together walking to the front door.
Love how it turned out.
Can you see in the window, 
my DREAM sign in the house?

Thank you everyone that participated in my 
first linky party, Simple & Sweet Fridays. 
Hope to see more creative ideas this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment