Thursday, March 22, 2012

Dedicated to Mom and Dad~Garage Sale Treasures

It has been one year today that I have been blogging
 and I have loved every minute of it.
Meeting new friends and learning new things. 
Looking forward to more dreams to come.
Thanks Carly and Justin for making it happen. Love you~

I went to a garage sale 
 and found some wonderful treasures. 
I  spent only $50 for all these incredible antiques.
I didn't know that Valley Farm's named an ice cream after Bing Crosby in 1953.



Found this old measuring bottle.
I added this old iron to my collection.
A 1920 label for
 Betty Ann Baking Powder.


An old Lemon Flavoring Bottle
My favorite find an old Way Rite Scale...
I love the color.

Love the old label.
Spicy Apple Waffle Recipe,
 sounds good! 
Shasta Water Seltzer Bottle

The Uniform Nut Meat Chopper
It dates back to 1940-1950
Can't wait to find a special
 spot for all my new treasures. 
Whenever I would see my mom 
on Saturdays, we would 
go to garage sales together. 
It was the thrill of the hunt. 
Miss you mom...

No comments:

Post a Comment