Thursday, February 21, 2013

~Estate Finds and Simple & Sweet Fridays #51~



I had to share with you some treasures I found at an Estate Sale.
This mirror was on the wall at the home
 and didn't have a price on it. 
I thought it wasn't for sale but I asked anyway and
 the lady said $25.
I said absolutely!

I love the detail on it and for now I put it upstairs in the hall.
I saw this on the wall in a entryway and paid $15.
I love it on my mantel. It has a European look.
I love gardening as you know and saw this lovely vintage fountain sitting all by itself.
No price on it. 
I asked, the lady said $10.
I'll take it!!
Stan did have to change out the pump and recement a piece on it.
The water comes out of the top of the umbrella.  
It's a perfect fit for that spot.
It was my lucky day!

Happy Thursday everyone!
Last weeks Simple & Sweet Favorites!

Go check out The Refeathered Roost's post My Grandparent Gathering!
Melinda has displayed a cloche with wonderful family treasures.  You'll love reading her inspiring stories of her relatives.
Be sure to check out Melinda's blog! 

Go check out The Charm of Home's post Icing the Cake!
Sherry will have you icing a cake like a pro with her technique she uses.  Her heart shaped strawberry is the added touch!
Be sure to check out Sherry's blog!

Go check out Family Home and Life's post Quick and Easy Valentines Decor!
Connie shows how to create a simple and cute Valentine's vase.  You'll love the dots!

Go check out Connie's blog!

Go check out Number Fifty-Three's post Side Table Revamp & Master Bedding!
Angela makes over her master bedroom with lots of great accessories and does a fabulous job on her side table.  Love the stenciled pillows!
Be sure to check out Angela's blog!

Go check out Heaven's Walk's post Lilac Floral Curtains!
Laurie will inspire you with her new Shabby Chic curtains and handmade dream catcher.  You'll want to relax and dream in her beautiful guest room.
Be sure to check out Laurie's's blog! 

Go check out What We Keep's post Mamaw's Embroidery!
Tina shares her precious memories of her grandmother with a treasured embroidery pillowcase.  It's a delightful family story!
Be sure to check out Tina's blog!



If you have been featured on
Simple & Sweet Fridays,
feel free to add my button!
Rooted In Thyme

Happy Simple & Sweet Fridays!
Do you have any posts that you find 
inspiring for other bloggers to read! 
 Just link them up.  It's just that simple.

The Rules:
Please become a follower of Rooted In Thyme & grab my button so everyone can join the fun!
Please link up a post that you think everyone will love!
No direct blog links, etsy links, linky parties, or advertising links.
Please look at 3 links that bloggers have linked up and comment them telling them why you looked that their post

Enjoy the Simple & Sweet Friday linky party!

Rooted In Thyme

No comments:

Post a Comment