Monday, October 22, 2012

~Autumn Chandelier~

I'm so excited to share with you, I found the perfect chandelier for our house. We love to spend time with family and friends in our family room. The fireplace is in the same room, 
so it's a warm comfortable place to celebrate the holidays. 
Since we moved into the house 20 years ago, 
I have always wanted to have more light and there is no overhead lighting.
The corner of the room seemed like the best solution to put the chandelier. 
The color of the light fixture was too dark for the room
 and I wanted to lighten it up.
I decided to paint it and knew the detail of the lamp was going to be a challenge for me.
I love the coverage of the Annie Sloan paint 
and picked Old White for the color.
It took me about 2 hours to paint the lamp 
and only put one coat on. 
 I love the way it turned out for the room.
I now have a new chandelier for the holidays with a little 
bling to go with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment