Monday, January 23, 2012

Chocolate Cake Chalkboard

I thought, what would be fun to do today since it was raining outside? I had all the ingredients for making a cake. Chocolate sounded good. 
It gave me an idea for a craft project. I decided to try and see what it would look like stamping letters onto book pages.I like the effect.
I then glued the pages onto card stock.
I centered the cards onto the mat cutter.
I took pages from a book I found, 
"The Quest Of The Dream Girl".
That's my quest,finding the dream. 
 I found a spot I liked for the letters. On my kitchen chalkboard.
 The chocolate cake was very good.
Now I can make different cards for whatever recipe I bake. You can always glitter the letters. A little bling is a good thing.
 Our son Scott's birthday is tomorrow and 
 we thought we'd give him a slice.
Happy 27th Birthday Scott!

No comments:

Post a Comment